Graduate Certificate Admissions Requirements
Get Enrolled in a Graduate Certificate Program
Eastern Kentucky University’s online graduate certificate programs are designed to give you a graduate level education in a condensed certificate package.
For more information, please contact an Enrollment Advisor at 1-877-398-3048 .
To be eligible for admission into the Safety, Security and Emergency Management post baccalaureate certificate program, applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- Hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution of higher learning
- Complete the graduate school application and pay $35 application fee
- Submit official transcripts from the university that granted your baccalaureate degree
- Achieved an undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0 overall to be granted a clear admittance
- TOEFL score of 550 for International Students