Two 100% Online
Emergency Management Programs
A future in emergency management
By the Numbers
*2012 graduate survey
What can you do with an
Emergency Management Degree?
Leaders plan for the unexpected.
Every sector of the social and economic world needs trained emergency directors to respond when it matters most. Changes in weather patterns, natural disasters and population growth in the coming decades all project to put humanity at risk, which means emergency directors will be vital to saving lives.
Our MS SSEM grads hold positions with respected employers such as:
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- General Electric
- Coca-Cola Enterprises
- The State of Kentucky
- United States Marshals Service
Use your online emergency management degree to explore opportunities in:
- Local, state and federal government
- Health care and social assistance
- Educational services, both public and private
- Professional, scientific and technical service
In the world of emergency services, experience and education are essential for career advancement. A master's degree or graduate certificate from EKU can put you on the path to earn more respect, enjoy new career opportunities and save more lives. You can enjoy the flexibility of our interactive format and gain a competitive edge by applying your newfound knowledge in the field and earning a valuable credential.
Earn credit for your
Training and professional experience
We partner with several safety training organizations throughout the industry. If you've worked with any of these agencies, you may be eligible for MS SSEM credit:
- OSHA Training Institute
- Loss Prevention Foundation
- National Fire Academy
- U.S. Army (Homeland Security & Safety)
- National Safety Management Society