Why Earn a Degree in Fire Protection and Safety Engineering Technology?
Build a Strong Foundation for Your Career
Earning your Bachelor’s Degree in Fire Protection and Safety Engineering Technology online from Eastern Kentucky University helps to prepare you for a long-lasting future as a fire science professional. The program is a dynamic undergraduate education that plays an important role in providing you with the advanced technical knowledge and fire science expertise you’ll need to excel in your fire and safety career.
- Improve your education while remaining active as a working fire science professional.
- Build your network through interaction with other students and faculty who are active fire and safety professionals.
- Study the latest cutting edge research on fire, materials, construction, safety measures, and investigation.
- Explore fire protection concepts that relate to future safety challenges and develop solutions that can save lives.
- Examine emergency protocol and safety measures to develop more efficient plans.
- Work with architects, engineers, and officials to learn how structures are built and to fully understand how safety measures are implemented.
- Study fire damage to find out how protective measures fail. Learn what can be done to improve them.
With a Bachelor’s Degree in Fire Protection and Safety Engineering Technology you can help to create a safer world for both fire professionals and for the general public. By earning your Bachelor of Science in Fire Protection and Safety Engineering Technology you can build your career opportunities and secure your current position.