Expand Your Current Expertise
Earn your Master’s Degree with a concentration in Emergency Management online from EKU and gain the knowledge and skills you’ll need to help be a confident and competent leader during emergency situations. Discover what it takes to be a leader and administrator without losing touch with your established expertise. Learn how to run a successful team, develop policy, establish objectives and adhere to the legal and regulatory side of the fire, safety and security industries.
Analyze, understand and take control of the situation by learning how to plan for emergencies of different scales. Prepare an approach, implement your ideas and become a leader in the response efforts, work with other agencies, and learn what it takes to rise to the challenge of an emergency situation.
Why Eastern Kentucky University?
This nationally recognized online master’s degree program is designed for actively working fire, safety, security and emergency response professionals. The curriculum focuses on leadership as well as the specific techniques and skills you’ll need to excel in this dynamic field.
- Offered 100% online- Flexible scheduling available
- Regionally accredited by SACS
- Graduate in as few as 12-24 months while continuing in your current career
- Apply leadership principles and emergency response protocol in your current position
- Learn from a faculty of experienced industry professionals and network with others in your field from across the country
- Additional concentrations include Homeland Security, Fire & Emergency Services, Emergency Management, School Safety and Occupational Safety
Get Started Today!
Fill out the form below to learn more, and your advisor will contact you promptly.