Lead the Way to a Safer World
Earn your Master’s Degree with a Concentration in Ergonomics online from EKU and start creating more efficient and comfortable tools, as well as safer work environments. Extend your leadership opportunities while learning to build a more healthy and better world.
Explore the emerging world of ergonomics. Analyze risk factors, ensure regulatory requirements and improve workplace safety for the public and private sectors. Learn to develop policy and bridge the gap between theory and practical application so workers can enjoy a safe and healthy workplace.
Safety, Security and Emergency Management
This nationally recognized online master’s degree program is designed for actively working fire, safety, security, and emergency response professionals. The curriculum focuses on leadership as well as the specific techniques and skills you’ll need to excel in this dynamic field.
- A nationally recognized program that is offered 100% online
- Fits into your schedule so you can graduate in as few as 12-24 months while continuing in your current career
- Apply leadership principles and emergency response protocol in your current position
- Learn from a faculty of experienced industry professionals and network with others in your field from across the country
- Additional concentrations include: Homeland Security, Fire & Emergency Services, Emergency Management, Labor & Employment and Occupational Safety
Get Started Today!
Fill out the form below to learn more, and your advisor will contact you promptly.