Ignite Your Leadership Potential
Earn your Master’s Degree with a Concentration in Fire and Emergency Services online from EKU and build upon your current knowledge. Gain the knowledge and confidence you'll need to help you become an effective leader in your workplace and in the field.
When lives are on the line, fire and emergency services professionals respond using their knowledge and experience to pacify a situation and restore order.
Fire & Emergency Services
Discover what it takes to manage and direct fire departments, fire prevention teams, EMT, search and rescue, investigation, and fire inspection teams.
Safety, Security and Emergency Management
This nationally recognized online master’s degree program is designed for actively working fire, safety, security, and emergency response professionals. The curriculum focuses on leadership as well as the specific techniques and skills you’ll need to excel in this dynamic field.
- A nationally recognized program that is offered 100% online
- Fits into your schedule so you can graduate in as few as 12-24 months while continuing in your current career
- Apply leadership principles and advanced fire and emergency service protocol in your current position
- Learn from a faculty of experienced industry professionals and network with others in your field from across the country
- Additional concentrations include: Homeland Security, Emergency Management, Ergonomics,Occupational Safety, and Labor & Employment
Get Started Today!
Fill out the form below to learn more, and your advisor will contact you promptly.