A Safety Degree for Working Professionals
Earn your Master's Degree with a concentration in Occupational Safety online from EKU. Pursue a curriculum that will allow you to expand your knowledge in the safety field while helping you build your future leadership potential.
Occupational Safety Concentration
Learn to improve workplace safety standards and implement safety protocol in a variety of work environments. Investigate, research and learn to prevent hazards and accidents where you work. Examine environmental risks, OSHA regulations,emergency practices, and worker health and safety issues.
Safety, Security and Emergency Management
This nationally recognized online master's degree program is designed for a actively working fire, safety, security and emergency response professionals. The curriculum focuses on leadership as well as the specific techniques and skills you'll need to excel in this dynamic field.
- A nationally recognized program that is offered 100% online
- Fits into your schedule so you can graduate in as few as 18 months while continuing in your current career
- Apply leadership principles and occupational safety protocol in your current position
- Learn from a faculty of experienced industry professionals and network with others in your field from across the country
- Additional concentrations include Homeland Security, Fire & Emergency Services, Ergonomics, Labor & Employment, and Emergency Management
Get Started Today!
Fill out the form below to learn more, and your advisor will contact you promptly.