Why a Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Safety?
Help Make Our Workplaces Safe
Earning your Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Safety from Eastern Kentucky University online helps you create safer work environments while opening the door to new career opportunities in the field of safety. The program is an advanced undergraduate education that helps you develop the vital knowledge and skills you’ll need to expand your current expertise while developing into a respected leader in your workplace.
- Gain confidence and build a deep understanding of workplace safety operations and health legislation.
- Become prepared to accept more administrative and leadership responsibilities, and gain the knowledge you’ll need to excel in decision-making.
- Improve your abilities and learn the proper protocol for dealing with hazardous materials, hazard identification and safety program development.
- Perform safety analysis, learn safety protocol for different occupational environments, study the legal aspects of occupational safety and workers’ compensation, and more.
- Improve your education while remaining active as a working safety professional.
- Build your network through interaction with other students and faculty who are active fire and safety professionals.
With a Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Safety, you can open the door to new opportunities while helping to advance your current career potential. If your goal is to move into a leadership position, increasing your academic credentials can help set you apart from other potential applicants while preparing you with relevant knowledge you can put to use immediately.