Create safe worksites for workers and surrounding businesses
The safety standards used in the construction industry can be significantly different from those of many other industries. This construction safety certificate covers topics from crane operations through accident investigations, preparing you to establish safety protocols and procedures based on real-world examples.
Our construction safety certificate prepares you to:
- Enhance your critical thinking, policy analysis and ethical reasoning skills
- Sharpen your ability to detect critical threats and hazards
- Develop your leadership style and aid in decision-making
- Collaborate with expert faculty in an interactive learning environment
- Expand your skill set with an additional specialty
- Apply your knowledge in a public, private or nonprofit setting
- Qualify for positions like safety manager, environmental compliance specialist, health and safety engineer or emergency management director
- Earn the specialized skills that make companies look to you when disaster strikes
Rankings and Accreditation
Included in U.S. News & World Report‘s annual listing of top colleges and universities.
Ranked 9th as Top Online College for Occupational Safety Degrees.
Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
What You Can Learn
In our online construction safety graduate certificate program, you’ll study policy and safety protocols specific to the construction industry. Upon completion you can emerge with the experience to neutralize the physical and environmental hazards that are a daily concern for construction professionals.
Online Graduate Certificate in Construction Safety Courses