The security industry has evolved. Your expertise should, too.
The security industry isn’t what it used to be. Threats manifest differently in the modern world — whether it’s a cyber or physical attack. And more sophisticated threats require more specialized skills. We can help develop yours.
Our online graduate certificate in corporate security operations builds on your knowledge of loss prevention, security management and homeland security.
Rankings and Accreditation
Included in U.S. News & World Report‘s annual listing of top colleges and universities.
Ranked 9th as Top Online College for Occupational Safety Degrees.
Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
What can you do with an online Graduate Certificate in Corporate Security Operations?
Teamwork is at the heart of our corporate security operations certificate program. We teach a level of immersion that can prepare you to protect every aspect of an enterprise.
When you study with us, you can learn know how to:
- Collaborate with expert faculty
- Gain insight into cybersecurity management, infrastructure protection, risk analysis and security intelligence
- Emerge with the qualifications to pursue emergency management specialist or information security analyst roles in a public, private or nonprofit setting
Upon graduating from our program, you should know how to:
- Enhance your critical thinking, policy analysis and ethical reasoning skills
- Sharpen your ability to detect critical threats and hazards
- Develop your leadership style and understand your role in homeland security
- Understand how the intelligence community operates and aid in decision-making
- Earn your certificate alongside your master’s or independently
Why Choose EKU Online?
Eastern Kentucky University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award associate, baccalaureate, masters, educational specialist, and doctorate degrees. Degree-granting institutions also may offer credentials such as certificates and diplomas at approved degree levels. Questions about the accreditation of Eastern Kentucky University may be directed in writing to the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA 30033-4097, by calling (404) 679-4500, or by using information available on SACSCOC’s website (www.sacscoc.org).
“I’ve been here for about 14 years. I’ve only been a professor for three of those. For the other 11 years, I was a federal contractor of the Department of Homeland Security and a federal contractor to the Department of Justice. I’ve been in the field; I’ve talked to these folks. I understand what they need from students. I’ve brought that experience to the classroom so that I could share that and make these students very successful for their potential employers.”
— Ryan Baggett, Homeland Security Instructor
Online Graduate Certificate in Corporate Security Operations Courses