Protect your company’s network. Preserve its reputation.
Security is foundational to every company. Without it, private information might be compromised and find its way into the wrong hands. And when data is at risk, so is a company’s reputation. You can protect both. Channel your expertise in information networks with our online master’s in corporate security operations. You can emerge with the confidence to navigate threats and lead your team to neutralize them.
Rankings and Accreditation
Included in U.S. News & World Report‘s annual listing of top colleges and universities.
Ranked 9th as Top Online College for Occupational Safety Degrees.
Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
What you can learn
Security threats impact every industry, but in different ways, such as fraud, terrorism and disgruntled employees. Each require a specific level of protection from physical and digital attacks. That’s why organizations and institutions rely on assertive and effective leadership to manage each crisis.
Our master’s in corporate security operations program connects online learning with the real world.
Choose EKU online and you can:
- Apply your knowledge in a public, private or nonprofit setting.
- Qualify for positions like emergency management specialist or information security analyst.
- Earn the specialized skills that makes companies look to you when disaster strikes.
Study with us and you can:
- Enhance your critical thinking, policy analysis and ethical reasoning skills
- Sharpen your ability to detect critical threats and hazards
- Develop your leadership style and aid in decision-making
- Collaborate with expert faculty in an interactive learning environment
- Enhance your credentials with one of EKU’s graduate-level certificates
Eastern Kentucky University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award associate, baccalaureate, masters, educational specialist, and doctorate degrees. Degree-granting institutions also may offer credentials such as certificates and diplomas at approved degree levels. Questions about the accreditation of Eastern Kentucky University may be directed in writing to the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA 30033-4097, by calling (404) 679-4500, or by using information available on SACSCOC’s website (www.sacscoc.org).
“The EKU Masters in Safety program was a hassle-free opportunity to gain job security and a beneficial education in an environment where I grew as a professional and individual.”
— Tina McAllister, Masters in Safety graduate
Online Corporate Security Operations Courses