What can you do with an online Graduate Certificate in Emergency Management?
Study the importance of interdisciplinary collaboration. Examine what it takes to rise to the challenge of an emergency situation — whether natural or man-made.
When you study with us, you can learn how to:
- Examine the roles and responsibilities of leadership in fire, safety and security
- Learn to develop policy, establish objectives and understand the impact of your decisions
- Analyze, understand and take control of critical situations by learning how to plan for emergencies of different scales
- Prepare an approach, implement your ideas and become a leader in response efforts
Topics of study include:
- Business Continuity
- Emergency Action Plans
- Emergency Response
- Crisis Management
- Management Practices
- Agency Coordination
- Training Methods
- Evolution of Emergency Management