Keep medical facilities running safely and smoothly.
Safety in healthcare settings is critical to providing care and maintaining a healing environment. Safety professionals specializing in healthcare safety need to be well-versed in various safety issues while also keeping a keen eye on developing threats.
At Eastern Kentucky University, our online healthcare safety program explores the known risks and threats to modern healthcare delivery systems while also covering current events and their relation to the unique safety challenges faced by various health environments.
Rankings and Accreditation
Included in U.S. News & World Report‘s annual listing of top colleges and universities.
Ranked 9th as Top Online College for Occupational Safety Degrees.
Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
100% Online Healthcare Safety Programs
What can you do with an online healthcare safety degree?
- Apply your knowledge in a public, private or nonprofit healthcare setting.
- Qualify for positions such as Regional Risk Director, Patient Safety Officer, Director of Quality, Global Safety Officer
- Learn to address emerging and new challenges and research in the fields of healthcare safety and leadership
- Enhance your critical thinking, policy analysis and ethical reasoning skills
- Sharpen your ability to detect critical threats and hazards
- Develop your leadership style and aid in decision-making
Why Choose EKU Online?
In the world of safety, the job landscape is growing, yet competitive. An online safety degree or certificate from EKU can put you on the path to earn more responsibility, enjoy new career opportunities and protect more lives. You can enjoy the flexibility of our interactive format and gain a competitive edge by applying your newfound knowledge in the field and earning a valuable credential.