Maintain safe healthcare environments for patients and practitioners.
Security threats exist in every industry, including health care. Medical facilities face a spectrum of safety issues, ranging from active shooters to information breaches to patient accidents. Our Online Healthcare Safety Graduate Certificate explores the known risks and threats to modern health care delivery systems, while also covering current events and their relation to the unique safety challenges faced by various health environments.
Our health care safety certificate prepares you to:
- Apply your knowledge in a public, private or nonprofit setting
- Qualify for positions such as Regional Risk Director, Patient Safety Officer, Director of Quality and Global Safety Officer
- Earn the specialized skills that make employers look to you when disaster strikes
- Enhance your critical thinking, policy analysis and ethical-reasoning skills
- Sharpen your ability to detect critical threats and hazards
- Develop your leadership style and aid in decision-making
- Collaborate with expert faculty in an interactive learning environment
- Expand your skill set with an additional specialty
Rankings and Accreditation
Included in U.S. News & World Report‘s annual listing of top colleges and universities.
Ranked 9th as Top Online College for Occupational Safety Degrees.
Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
What can you do with an online Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Safety?
Our online healthcare safety graduate certificate program prepares you to ensure hospitals, other medical facilities and nursing homes are safe environments for patients and staff.
Online Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Safety Courses