*2012 graduate survey **U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
Three 100% Online Safety Programs
A future in occupational safety by the numbers
96% of our MS SSEM graduates are employed*
64% received a salary increase upon degree completion*
MS SSEM graduates agreed that it helped them be more competitive in the job marketplace*
new jobs in occupational health and safety are expected by 2022**
What can you do with an online safety degree?
- Identify hazards in occupational and educational settings
- Inspect and evaluate workplace environments, equipment and practices for compliance with corporate and government safety regulations
- Design and implement processes and procedures that help protect and save lives in crisis
- Conduct training on a variety of topics such as emergency preparedness
- Investigate accidents and incidents for preventive measures
Our graduates hold titles such as:
- Safety Directors and Managers
- Security Managers
- Risk Managers
- Safety and Health Coordinators
- Human Resource Managers
- Assets Protection Coordinators
Why Choose EKU Online?
In the world of safety, the job landscape is growing, yet competitive. An online safety degree or certificate from EKU can put you on the path to earn more responsibility, enjoy new career opportunities and protect more lives. You can enjoy the flexibility of our interactive format and gain a competitive edge by applying your newfound knowledge in the field and earning a valuable credential.