Online Bachelor of Science in Occupational Safety Curriculum
- Core Courses: 36 credit hours
- Supporting Courses: 37 credit hours
- General Education: 36 credit hours
- University Requirements: 1 credit hour (maybe waived for transfer students)
- Free Electives: 10 credit hours
- May need up to 19 hours to account for 9 hours of MAT, CHE and PHY that are both general education and supporting course requirements but hours cannot count twice.
Total Curriculum Requirements: 120 credit hours
Occupational Safety Core Courses
Occupational Safety Supporting Courses
Occupational Safety Supporting Courses - Fire Prevention/Protection
Select 9 hours from the following courses.
Occupational Safety Supporting Courses - Industrial Risk Management
Select 18 hours from the following courses.